Friday, August 4, 2017

For The Last F&%ing Time my company is not for sale, merger or joint venture

I get phone calls some times daily other alarm company's or Brokers wanting to buy my alarm accounts or merge with them etc etc. I am not interested Period.
I plan on running my business as long as I can  well past retirement.
 I enjoy very much what I do
and I know the reason all these sleazy recruiters are after it I have  a company  with over 200 accounts thats 98%  Commercial and Industrial accounts  most of them prime Fire Alarm Accounts and yes these accounts can produce generous income when managed properly.
Considering many of the company's are charging $300-500 dollars every time they make a service call.
I do not charge like that and my monitoring is very reasonable thats why they stay with me excellent service and rates something these other company can not and will not supply them with. They will be lucky if they have any one even knows how to work on them.
This is why I am not interested in there sleazy deals you want my company you better come with a lot of cash and no hold backs or other gimmicks and games because you all play them to rip alarm company owners off when it comes time to make final payments .Its going to be all up front and no games and no exceptions you own it all no liabiltys for me after you buy it.
Yes a customer of mine who sold his swimming pool business 5 years after he sold it was responsible when a lawsuit was filed and some one got hurt on pool he installed becuse when he sold company he still assumed risks unknowingly

I have seen how you have ripped off other company owners who sold to you. and there will be a lawyer and accountant involved when my wife sells my company should she outlive me.  So I make sure you do not rip her off and she will be provided for.

When that time comes to sell or merge ad its right I already know who and how it will be done and none of you  company's will get your hands on my accounts not only will my wife be taken care of so will my customers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment