Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank You for your comments

Thank you everyone for your comments and feedback. As you can see I get involved in all kind of situations, that are in themselves learning experiences. In my business if you do not learn something new every day, you better get out of it and retire. Technology is moving at an ever increasing pace. That's why we need to be ever more careful in how we go about our daily life.
Hopefully after reading my posts and rants you will find them useful in your daily work.
Like my late electric shop teacher Al Rudock said ." Listen to me today and learn something ignore me and some day you will say to your self dam I should have paid attention in class" . Boy was he ever so right.
In the mean time Thank You and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment