Sunday, April 21, 2013

TRUTH CENTRAL Who are these people?

The other day while traveling up Saltsburg Road in Penn Hills I noticed the old JV Lounge former Suburban Lounge my late neighbor Elfrida  once owned had become a place called Truth Central.
OK got to check it out love these quirky type of places to see what others are thinking and what happened to the old lounge

Well these are definitely some of  the black helicopter folks as some people would call them.
From what I see better to call it conspiracy central and theirs nothing wrong with conspiracy's seems thats what makes life fun and after all I love listening to Coast to Coast AM radio show like everyone else


They get some excellent guests  as does Truth Central and there speakers they have occasionally  .http://www.truthcentral.us/
and yes there really are evil people out there intent on doing you and me in.Just look at the recent gun control debates and how the media has controlled the issues . There are those politicians if they could would come and take your weapons from you better believe it because we have allowed too many people to run for office who do not have the best interest of you and me in mind.


Truth Central consider themselves a ministry dedicated to exposing the truth about our government and Jewish Kabul intent on New World Order  
Which yes I believe there are those evil individuals in the world who wish to destroy our  lives  and control all of the world. Just like the villains you see in Bond Movies and I hope our government has the means to stop them.I do not however buy into Jews being behind many of the things some people claim they are involved in I have meet over the years .

They offer for free 10 at a time  DVD movies on every conspiracy you can think of including many of the ones put out by Alex Jones  Infowars and Prison Planet web sites .


They also give away T shirts and have a library and offer coffee  and conversation and donations are always welcome which I gave them a couple dollars for DVDs I am looking over and even gave them some old ones I have been given over the years to add to there collection .
I have reviewed many of these DVDs many filled with  just outright misunderstandings of how things work  with some truths in them but you need to decide for your self whats right whats wrong  whats just propaganda just like with the movie Gas Land. Everyone has an agenda even me when I write for the Giant Killers Tech Blog occasionally .




You will also hear many different conspiracy's when it comes to 9-11 and what happened . While yes I agree there where some in our government who sat back and allowed 911 to happen instead of moving on what they had to stop the plot. I do not believe the government was directly involved in killing its own citizens. and in fact men with box cutters where able to pull off what they pulled off because our country was way to lax in how things where being done before 9-11 and in many cases our governments actions while they believe what they are doing is right in the fight against communism has come back to bite us just like with backing the Shaw in Iran which led to a violent revolution and backing  Osama Bin Laden  against the Russians in Afghanistan  and even Castro who then turned  there backs against us.
But its a free country and your free to think what you like. The store front and those who back them while controversial
has not caused any problems.
The  free films and dinners nights  are always interesting and bring about interesting conversations one of my neighbors is big time into conspiracy's always  going up there I have spent many an hour talking with him over them and either agreeing with some items or blowing holes thru them as I see it  .  But for me  its a little too much but its a free country as long as they are not causing problems and its nothing more than talk then they are just as free to operate as a ministry as they call it and spread the word  as any other ministry .The have even offered gun  safety classes as well so you can obtain your 38 state carry permit . So for now they seem just a harmless oddity among the other stores and I wish them well in there mission to get the word out that yes there are those individual  who wish us harm.
It takes guts to pull off what there doing and dedicate there lives to it. 
Thats why I have a web site to share my thoughts as well and I have been called a kook and an alarmist as well and a few other words and even received a few threats TOO BAD

 But if you fail to speak up and act then you are part of the problem.
Remember what The Duke John Wayne said  "life is tough its even tougher when your stupid "
I encourage you to stop in and decide for your self and become part of the conversation and make others aware of whats going on around them thru it all maybe we can all have a better country in the end .
Or you can think this whole thing is a bunch of nonsense and your free to think that as well its a free country with free speech but it will not be if you do not get involved.
 
Update they closed their Penn Hills location  moved to an office in new Kensington and have all but shut down at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment