Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Honeywell /Resideo New Name Same old Screw Ups THIS TIME CUSTOMERS LIVES PUT AT RISK .

As I have stated in previous articles I have Customers who can not afford to upgrade to Total Connect 2  Now known as Smart Security Package.
Which Resideo has been encouraging dealers to upgrade accounts to.

Of course they did not have a rebate or sale on the Big Vista Turbo panels to help people out who can not afford them in the $800.00 range and up. 

So now they have shut off TC1 service which was not suppose to be shut off till January 2020 according to their newsletters they sent out   and gone to New Service  Packages  which are

 1#- Security - which provides up/download and just signals transported to central

 2# -Smart Security - Which gives you the Total Connect Package TC2

3#- Smart Home - Which gives you Total Connect plus Automation Package

4#- Video Only 

So when TC 1  service was shut down and new service packages went into effect this week I started getting failure of test signals on my TC 1 accounts which should have defaulted to the lowest  Security Service package

But NO  Some  Genius at Resideo  made all the TC1  accounts Smart Security which means no signals where being sent from panels and meant I had a dozen plus accounts I had to hurriedly switch to Security Package so Fire and Burglar signals would still be sent and now have to check each and every account set Security only  .

Resideo in all there news letters they sent out never said what they where doing with accounts which did not upgrade so there are now thousands of panels not transmitting because dealers like myself thought  service would be downgraded to the Security Package .

Makes sense this is what would have been done Honeywell/ Resideo was made very aware of fact there are customers who would either not spend the money or could not afford to upgrade like some of the churches and Veterans Posts I take care of.

So now Honeywell/ Resideo since you have decided to screw my customers and make me look like an Ass again all those accounts will be switched to Napco Communicators which will still allow the open and close and basic smart phone commands

 This is the last straw with Honeywell/ Resideo this is last time you make me look like an ass to my customers .  I will be actively looking at switching all my accounts to a different manufacturers  panels in future . I have already installed non Honeywell products to see whats viable. 

I will no longer recommend Honeywell/ Resideo Products . I have been a dealer for over 35 years but no more.
You just don't get it.

Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment