Friday, February 24, 2023

Just How PATHETIC our Country has become Emergency OverDose stations in McDonalds

 I stopped in a McDonald's in East Canton Ohio as a tribute and one last toast to my friend who Passed Alan Colombo  when I was helping his wife with  liquidating his estate .

Alan and me often meet there to discuss new articles he and I where working on .

When i stopped to use the mens room I could not believe what my eyes where seeing what I first thought was an AED Cabinet was actually a Drug Overdose Emergency Station 

Which contained Narcan and other items to save a person who is overdosed on Illegal Drugs 


Yes our society has become pathetic to think in a Mcdonads of all places you need a narcotics emergency kit. 

What these people have done is illegal and by putting these kits with Narcan around just encourages Illegal Activity becuse they know some one will rescue them. 

I know Alan would not approve as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment